Saturday 6 May 2017

Envelope Photo Wallet By Sarah

Hello Crafty Friends :)

I am beyond excited to be sharing my very first project with you today for the Colourcraft Design Team.

My project features three 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" white envelopes joined together with adhesive to create a lovely photo wallet, perfect for you to fill with your loved ones, family and friends.   It would look great as a focal point to leave on display or carry with you .


I started off by painting the whole wallet with white gesso,then added some old book pages to each of the pages, I gave a light covering of standard silver aztec acrylic lustre paint to the centres of the pages and applied some circles to the front cover using wax resist crayons


I then took some modelling paste and a doily stencil, applied to the front and back cover, then allowed to dry naturally

the next stage is the best part... Brusho!  each page was coloured and peppered with brusho until it reached how I wanted it to look, I then did a spot of stamping and stencilling.. I also added water and brusho to a plain mulberry flower at this stage too


The final stage of the project was to finish off the book by embelishing the front cover with flowers, fibres and a little happy metal tag,then adding my photographs to the inside


I hope you enjoyed this fun little project and I am already looking forward to making my next project for the blog.
Sarah x




5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous and love the green tones

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab project, all that colour and texture is awesome Sarah :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous colours and texture. Lovely dogs too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...