Friday 5 May 2017

Gelli Printing with Brushos by Susanne

Hi my dear crafty friends.

It's my debut today at the brand new ColourCraft blog! I am very excited to be part of this awesome and talented team. I've been addicted to Brushos for a long time and today I'd like to share how I use them together with my gelli plate.

At first I want to show you two cards, I've put together with the gelli printed brusho backgrounds:


I recorded a video for you to show how I made the backgrounds and how I put together the cards.


I used the following Brusho colours: Purple, Lemon, Turquoise, Sea Green, Dark Brown, Light Brown, Grey

Here are some close ups:




I hope you enjoyed watching the process. Thank you for stopping by today.
xx Susanne.

Supplies:





4 comments:

  1. Fantastic post, I love the colours

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous cards, I love the layers you built up, and the vivid colours. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea combining brusho with acrylic paint and the gelli plate, will defo give this method a try very soon x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous technique using color powder with white acrylic paint! Love all the results, Susanne!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...