Saturday 13 May 2017

How To Create Grungy Textures Using Aztec Eco Metallic Lustre



Today i am going to show you how to create the grungy textures you have been seeing on some of my projects.


I used the Aztec Metallic Lustre paints with wall tape which you can pick up in any DIY store.


Place the tape onto a non stick surface and put a blob of your chosen colour over the top.


Next just cover the whole section of tape with the paint and leave it to dry. It will take a few hours and it can be sped up by using a heat tool. 


Once dry you can carefully peel off the tape and cut it up ready to be used on you projects.


3 comments:

  1. Brilliant Katie....great idea...Bec x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've reminded me I need to go and get wall tape! Thanks for the post x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the grungy look you create with Katie, I think I need to be braver and try it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...