Monday 16 October 2017

Brusho Angel by Terri Koszler

Today I am sharing two Angels with you. 
These are Paperangels from Paperbabe Stamps new release.




To start with I added some colour to book pages using brusho crystals, I sprinkled the brusho on the paper and then spritzed with water.



I covered a page with pearl aztec metallic paint, I gave it several coats.


I then used stamps which coordinate with MDF substraites to stamp out my angel parts. I chose the green background for the dress, the pearl paper for the wings and a purple version for the hair. I also used a blcnk book page for the head and torso of my Angel.


Now all that was left to do was construct my piece, I used black aztec paint to coat the mdf piece which my paper will be adhered to.  



I stuck the paper pieces to the MDF using pva glue.  The wings were decoupaged using 3 layers of paper.




I also made a second Angel this time using plain paper and brusho, I also used a couple of stencils and grey ink to add some interest in places.


You can use any stamps in your crafty stash to create a decoration and decoupage up once decorated with Colourcraft paints, brusho and sprays.

I hope you have enjoyed todays post, let me know what you think in the comments below. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...