Saturday 23 December 2017

Christmas gift tag by Terri Koszler





I don't know about you but I am so excited for Christmas, I can not wait.  I still have to wrap the presents and thats what has inspired me to create today's project.

I am going to make a personalised Christmas tag for my husband using a few products in my crafty stash.


I start by covering a piece of white hammered card with copper Metallic paint, I also colour a little wooden snow flake too.


I then embossed a Kraft card tag and die cut my husbands initials from the copper paper made in the previous step. I also cut two more sets from black card as I will layer them together to make faux chipboard letters.


I added some ink to my tag using a blending tool and then applied a layer of EXpandit to the bottom of the tag and heated it with my heat tool. This gives the look of snow.


I added my letters and snow flake to the tag along with some twine and bells.



I love how this tag has come together, now I just need to make several more.

I hope you're prepared for the big day and have a wonderful time.

Merry Christmas to all who celebrate, I will be back in the new year.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...