Saturday 2 December 2017

Christmas Tree by Sarah

Hello Everyone!

I thought I would do another Christmas project for you today as it ties in with a workshop I am doing at Stampers Grove in Edinburgh today and this is the exact project we will be making..

This is an A4 sized chipboard christmas tree on a slotted stand, and I will explain the stages below on how  I created it..


  • Step 1 paint the whole tree in a layer of white gesso to protect the chipboard and prepare the surface
  • Step 2 add your bits n bobs, I went for gears and steam punk bits n bobs adhere with matte medium
  • Step 3 once dry apply another layer of gesso
  • Step 4 once dry apply your colourcraft acrylis spray mists, aztec lustres and shimmer spray mists.
  • Step 5 Dry your spray and dry brush with aztec metallic paints

This will allow you to colour co-ordinate your tree with your christmas colour scheme in the home

Plus it is a great way to use up all your bits n bobs you have lying around and turn it into something quite special and unique!

I hope you like today's project and I shall see you all again in a couple of weeks
Sarah x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...