Saturday 16 December 2017

Winter Photo Book by Sarah

Hi Everyone,

Hope you are all keeping warm and safe with this cold snap we are having at the moment!

I thought I would make a winter photo book for you all today, using my We R Memory Keepers Cinch book binding machine, this has been made from scratch using chipboard and patterned paper,  then decorated with various bits and bobs from my craft shed and of course the wonderful Colourcraft products...


For my project today I am featuring the following products and these are becoming a standard go to for me as they are so versatile and i think a very much unsung hero of the product range

Have you tried the Aztec Metallic paint in Pearl yet? .. if not, why not give it a go, I used it all over my project today and I love it!


The other product i have featured today is Colourcraft acrylic spray mist in Sandstone, did you know that you can order individual colours from the website?   I bought Sandstone a couple of weeks ago and have used it more or less on every project I have made, it is fabulous!


I hope you enjoyed today's project, as much as i did creating it, and I shall be filling my book with photograph's from over the festive period :)


Wishing you all a very merry christmas and a happy healthy new year, I shall be back with a third project just after Christmas ... see you soon!

Sarah x


2 comments:

  1. This is SO beautiful! This definitely could be a coffee table book so that everyone can see how talented you are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing Sarah!!! So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...