Friday 23 February 2018

Mixed Media Tag with Brushos and Atzec Paints by Susanne

Hi there!

I have a mixed media tag to share with you. I used a Brusho background from my stash as my base. I love to use tags in my art journals or to decorate a gift. They can also be used as a card topper. You can make some quick greeting cards just by adding a tag on top of a cardbase.


I used the Colourcraft Aztec Metallics and Lustres Paints to add shimmer on top of my background. After that I stamped the sentiment and the birds (both from STAMPlorations) with StazOn ink and coloured them with Koh-I-Noor Polycolor pencils.
Finally I added some gold splatters on top. To create splatters with the Aztec paints you must mix them about half with water. So you can sprinkle them easily.
I finished the tag by adding a frame with a black fineliner.





Thank you for stopping by today!
Have a wonderful weekend.
xx Susanne.

Supplies:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...