Monday 5 February 2018

Spring card and tag set by Terri Koszler


Morning all, Terri here. Today I am sharing a Spring card and tag set using brusho.


I started by stamping and heat embossing some flowers and leaves onto water colour card using a dull matt embossing powder. I then used brusho mixed with water to colour my flowers and leaves.



For the flowers I worked one petal at a time, I wet the petal with a fine brush and then drop in diluted brusho. I then move onto a another petal leaving a dry petal between the one I'm about to work on and the I worked on previously, this way the colours don't run.

Once all petals are coloured I use a Bamboo pen to add an edge to the petals and some more detail.


I fussy cut all of the flowers and leaves ready to be adhered to my card and tag.  As I already had some brusho mixed I added some splatters in the background of the card and tag.

I applied the flowers and leaves using foam pads for added dimension and then stamped my sentiments in Black ink.

Thank you for stopping by, I'd love it if you left me a comment below if you've liked today's post.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...