Friday 15 December 2017

Christmas Card by Susanne

Hi there!

It's all about winter and snow this month, so I have to share a winter wonderland greeting card with you today.


Here are the step by step instructions:

1. Emboss some snowflakes with chunky white embossing powder onto watercolour paper. I've already cut a cricle with a stiched frame die. To emboss this powder you have to heat it from underneath. So you will not blow away the grain.


2. Colour the background with Brusho Turquoise. The embossed parts will act as a resist.

3. Stamp the Textured Houses from Rubber Dance onto white cardstock and colour them with Brushos. I used Gamboge, Briliant Red, Turquoise and Moss Green. I sprinkled some of the powder onto my palette, added a little bit of water and used a brush for colouring.
I added some snowflakes on top, too.


 4. I die cut some trees from white cardstock and glittered them with Pearl Pigment Powders. Ink the die cuts completely with Versamark and cover them with the pigments.


5.The second tree row is cut from cardstock, that was covered with double sided tape. Expose the sticky and cover it with Irid Gold Glitter Crystals.


6. Glue all the layers together with 3d foam tape. Cut a banner for the sentiment. Cut off the excess of the circle background.



7. Mount everything to a cardbase and add a glittered sentiment together with a smaller banner. I cut the sentiment also from cardstock, which was covered with double sided tape and used Turquoise glitter on it.




Thanks for stopping by today!
I wish you all a wonderful Christmas time!
xx Susanne

Supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...