Friday 5 January 2018

Quick and Simple Valnetines Card with Clare Horner


Happy Friday! Today I have a really quick video sharing a really quick and simple Valentines Day Card. I am always in a rush lately so my card making has to be quick and simple. I love to combine everything I do with that personal touch of some hand writing or doodling, in this case, hand writing. Don't be afraid of your handwriting, your loved ones will appreciate the effort!



Did you know we have a fab youtube channel with over 30 videos from our talented design team? Don't forget to like and subscribe so you can see every time a new video is uploaded! We have how-to videos, full tutorials, and product reviews from our super talented team!



Thanks for visiting!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...