Monday 19 February 2018

Fungi on Kraft by Terri Koszler

Good morning Terri here today, I'm sharing a card I created using Brusho colour crystals and acrylic shimmer sprays. As you probably know we recently held a blog hop with our friends at Rubber Dance where both companies design teams made stunning projects with products from both Colourcraft and Rubber dance (you can still see the projects by clicking here)



As I still had the products close to hand I thought I'd crate something to share with you. 


I started by stamping the Fungi on to Kraft card using a light brown ink. I then used a white pencil to add some details.  I stamped the text from Art defined stamp set in the background to add another layer of depth to my project.


I sprinkled some Brusho crystals (Crimson and Purple) in the background and spritzed with water to activate them.  Using the acrylic shimmer sprays and very fine brush I started to add details to the image and little flicks in the background.



I stamped the words "Dream" and "Art" firstly in grey ink and then in white ink and heat embossed  with white embossing powder. I deliberate over heated it to achieve a cracked look. To finish my card I mounted the stamped panel onto a white card blank.


I wouldn't normally use brusho on Kraft card but I am very happy with the finished look and will be doing it again soon. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...