Monday 23 April 2018

Watercolour Place cards/Thank You cards with Ewelina


For today's post, I wanted to make something easy, clean but pretty and quite effective at the same time. I also wanted to use my new stamps - I am working on improving my stamping game, you know.


Stamping and using Brusho, as pretty as it was, didn't seem to be enough for me here because I wanted the cards to be used either as place cards or as mini Thank You cards - they needed to be able to stand on their own so they had to be folded one way or another...


Then it hit me - I will fussy cut the top half of the image to stick out after the card is folded horizontally in half! Yay! 


Here's the tutorial:

https://youtu.be/5N9A200xi7E

Hope you like the idea.
Have a great day and see you next time!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...