Wednesday 16 May 2018

Art Journal Pages with Suzi

Good Day All, Today it is my pleasure to share with you my first project as a member of the ColourCraft Design Team.

I love using Bright Colours and Art Journaling, so I thought I'd create a fun two page spread in one of my Mini Art Journals.  Here's a quick step by step of my project;

I used the Brusho Spritzer Kit for this project, so my first step was to sprinkle a little of each colour onto some dry watercolour card.

I then sprayed the colours to activate them, and let them run down the page a bit.  Adding more colour to selected areas until I'd achieved the effect that I wanted.

I then cut the watercolour card to create two pages for my mini journal, two ATC sized pieces and a couple of leftover scraps.
I then used my 6 x 6 Gelli Plate and some Liquitex Matte Gel Medium to seal the background on my pages.
Whilst I had the Gelli Plate out, I added some Brushos to some Book Text Pages and Deli Paper.
I then cut some circles from the coloured Book Text Pages and Deli Paper and adhered them to my backgrounds with some matte medium.
I then stamped the Cool Cat Artist onto some paper, aswell as one of the ATC size pieces of watercolour card I had left over.

I then added layers of Washi Tape and Doodling to my pages along with my Cool Cat Artist and coordinating sentiment.  Finally I added the pages into my Mini Art Journal.

Here's some Close Ups of the finished pages;


That's All from Me for Today, I do hope you've enjoyed a glimpse at my creative process.
Happy Crafting
Suzi
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...