Friday 4 May 2018

Artistic Card with Brushos on Tissue Paper by Susanne

Hi there!

Recently I shared a video where I coloured tissue paper (or napkin) with Brushos and used it create a mixed media background.
Today I have a greeting card where I build a frame with the coloured tissue around a main image.



I used a background that was printed with the gelli plate and white acrylic paint sprinkled with Brusho powder. I tare strips of the tissue and glued it down with Gel Medium.


After everything was dry I used a stitched frame die to cut my card front. I stamped the main image onto the card.


For more interest I decorated the frame with some texture stamps.






I used a water soluble pencil to add outlines to the card. I blend it with a water brush. The flower is also coloured with watercolour pencils. Finally I stamped the sentiment.





Thank you for stopping by today!
xx Susanne.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...