Monday 14 May 2018

Mixmedia tag with Aga

Hello my creative souls. It's time for my first post on the blog....
Today I decided to show you how to use stamps and powders in an easy way. I am always careful with colours since I don't like to overuse them. Usually I use 3 colours but you are free to use as many as you like. I used AB Studio stencils and stamps in my work. Together with powders, they are really good if you want to get nice effects. I hope you like the tutorial. 





I used Brusho Crimson. I really love this color...


I used SprinkleIT pearl to give a shine and stamp designed by me by AB Studio.



  I used beautiful color sea geen. This is my favorite color.


I used stencil AB STUDIO No 75 and No 1 to make a background.





  I used:






Enjoy, 
Aga

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...